Located just 7kms from Nairobi’s city centre, Nairobi National Park is the perfect place for a half-day or full day excursion from the Kenyan capital. One of the only places on earth where you can be on safari with skyscrapers as part of your backdrop.
Perfect option for those limited on time or wanting to combine their visit with a trip to one of Kenya’s other attractions.
Two start times: Early morning game drive starting at 6am or Afternoon game drive starting at 2pm.
– Glorious stretch of savannah set against the backdrop of Nairobi’s glittering skyline
– Home to four of the Big Five (apart from elephant)
– Ostriches, cheetahs, hyenas, antelopes, gazelles, and plenty more.
0630hrs : Pick up at hotel/airport
0730hrs : Arrive at the Nairobi National Park and go through the park formalities
0705hrs : Enjoy a four hours game drive. Game drive in Nairobi national park visit the Ivory burning monument and the savanah grasslands to see lions, gazelles visit the dry forest to look out for black rhinos and leopards and birds. Return to the Savannah to find white rhinos, buffalos, giraffes see the man made dams Athi and hyena dams.
1145hrs : Exit Nairobi Park
1230hrs : Driver guide drops you at hotel.
– Park fees
– All activities
– A professional driver/guide
– All transportation
– All Taxes/VAT
– Drinking water
– Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
– Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees